Almoh Media Company recognizes that the privacy of your personal information is important. The purpose of this policy is to let you know how we handle the information collected through the use of Almoh Media Resources. This policy also applies to information collected through other means such as by an email or in person, although that information may be protected by other privacy policies. As used in this policy, terms such as “Almoh Media” or “we” or “our” and “Company” refer to Almoh Media Company. Any information you provide, including any personal information, will be transferred to and processed by a computer server located within the server location.
Information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, username, mailing address, telephone numbers, email address or other addresses that allow us to send you messages.
Information that helps us do business with you, such as the types of products and services that may interest you, information on your company’s size, geographic locations, and demographics.
In many cases, we collect Personal Information directly from you. We will ask you for Personal Information (including Contact Information and Relationship Information) when you interact with us. We may collect additional Relationship Information from third party data suppliers who enhance our files and help us better understand our customers.
The website provides links to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube & Twitter, but collects none of your profile information from the specified social media websites. Further, Almoh Media has official pages on social media sites like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube & Twitter. We do not collect Personal Information if you click on the social media links:
- Facebook – By clicking on the Facebook button on the Services, you will automatically be transported to the official Facebook page of Almoh Media, https://www.facebook.com/Almoh-Media-584750958873912/?view_public_for=584750958873912
- Instagram – By clicking on the Instagram button on the Services, you will automatically be transported to the official Instagram page for Almoh Media, https://www.instagram.com/almohmedia/channel/
- LinkedIn – By clicking on the LinkedIn button on the Services, you will automatically be transported to the official LinkedIn page for Almoh Media, https://www.linkedin.com/company/almoh-media/
- YouTube – By clicking on the YouTube button on the Services, you will automatically be transported to the official YouTube page for Almoh Media, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCivAFsL66L1D4JV8bliy9QA/featured
- Twitter – By clicking on the Twitter button on the Services, you will automatically be transported to the official Twitter feed of Almoh Media, @almohmedia, https://twitter.com/almohmedia
Almoh Media Uses your Personal Information to:
- Fulfill your requests for products or services and for related activities, such as product and service delivery, customer service, account management, support and training and to provide other services related to your relationship with Almoh Media;
- Determine if you are eligible for certain products, services or offers;
- For processing employment applications;
- Provide you with additional information that may be of interest, such as Almoh Media news and announcements and service bulletins; and
- Manage our everyday business needs, such as payment processing and financial account management, product development, contract management, website administration, forum management, fulfillment, analytics, security and fraud prevention, corporate governance, reporting and legal compliance and business continuity.
Almoh Media understands that you do not want us to provide your Personal Information to third parties for their own marketing purposes. We do not share your Personal Information, except we may disclose Personal Information where needed to affect the sale or transfer of business assets, to enforce our rights, protect our property or protect the rights, property or safety of others or support compliance and corporate governance functions. We will also always disclose Personal Information when required to do so by law, such as in response to a subpoena, including to law enforcement agencies and courts in India and other countries where we operate.
When you visit our website, or email with us, we collect process Information using technologies such as cookies mainly.
Cookies – When you visit our website, we place cookies on your computer. Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Cookies allow us to recognize you when you return. They also help us provide a customized experience and enable us to detect certain kinds of fraud. In many cases, you can manage cookie preferences and opt-out of having cookies and other data collection technologies used by adjusting the settings on your browser. All browsers are different, so visit the “help” section of your browser to learn about cookie preferences and other privacy settings that may be available.
Almoh Media does not use Flash cookies or similar technologies for behavioral or interest-based advertising purposes. In many cases, the information we collect using cookies and other tools is only used in a non-identifiable way, without any reference to Personal Information. For example, we use information we collect about all website users to optimize our websites and to understand website traffic patterns.
Almoh Media does not collect third party online behavioral web browsing information (data collected over time across web sites owned or operated by different entities for purposes of delivering advertising based on preferences or interests known or inferred from the data collected) for use by Almoh Media Or our clients for advertising purposes (often referred to as Online Behavioral Advertising or OBA).
You may set your computer’s internet browser settings so you will be notified when you receive any third-party cookie, which includes Almoh Media Cookies, and be given the choice to block the cookie. In addition, there are also other controls within certain browsers or available through third parties that enables more extensive blocking of cookies. Some new browsers have a ‘do-not-track’ feature. When this feature is turned on, Almoh Media Treats this as if you had opted out of our online advertising products. To learn how to manage your browser-based settings and cookies, please visit:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
You can always limit the information you provide to Almoh Media. You can also limit the communications that Almoh Media. Sends to you. To opt-out of commercial emails such as promotional marketing communication, simply reply to our email saying “unsubscribe” for any email we send you.
Please note that even if you opt-out of promotional emails, we may still need to contact you with important transactional information about your account or your business relationship with us. For example, even if you opt-out of emails, we may still send you activity confirmations and account statements.
If you have any questions about your choices or if you need any assistance with opting-out, please contact us via email to email@example.com
Almoh Media. Respects your right to access and correct your Personal Information. Almoh Media. Complies with all laws regarding access and correction. If you need assistance to know your current information held with us / update / erase / rectify / restrict processing / object processing of your Personal Information, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any administrative, technical and physical controls that are designed to safeguard your Personal Information. For example, we use industry-standard firewalls, & site monitoring. Please note that you should also take steps to protect yourself, especially online.
Approval for exceptions or deviations from the policies, wherever warranted, will be provided by the CEO / Director only after an appropriate assessment of the risks arising out of providing the exception.
Exceptions will not be universal but will be agreed on a case-by-case basis, upon official request made by the requestor.
Any violation of this document shall be dealt in accordance with the disciplinary action process as laid down in Almoh Media’s Code of Conduct and terms of contract for all employees, contractors and third parties.
By email: email@example.com